Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Future and A Hope


A Future and A Hope
By: Cindy Berry


Take no thought for tomorrow, just trust Me for today
I will lead and guide you as you follow in My way
Let Me show you unfailing love, just come and take My hand
I will use you for My glory according to My perfect plan

I have plans for you, plans for good and not for evil
I have plans for you, to give you a future and a hope
As your Father and Creator, I know your every need
You will find My love and mercy as you follow where I lead

I have blessings in store, greater than you ever could imagine,
I have love for you, more than you could ever comprehend
As you keep your eyes on Me, you will clearly see
That I have great and glorious plans for you.

When you call My name, I will listen
You are My child, I know your every care
When you seek Me, you will find Me
Just lift your voice in prayer

No comments: