Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My God is Near


My God is Near


Make me know your presence Lord, the King of Glory here.
You know each thought and action, hope, anxiety and fear.
How can I hide from Thee? Can darkness hide iniquity?
Oh how can I unfaithful be, when You are very near to me?


Chorus:
When God is near, all the world seems far away.
When God is near, every fear is set aside.
When God is near, how can I stray? How can I falter?
I’ll stay upon the altar, I know my God is near.


Make me know Your presence Lord, when I feel so alone.
You know each trial and testing pain, the hurt that is unknown.
Oh, why can I not see Your hand so firmly guiding me?
Oh how can I untrusting be, when You are very near to me?


(Repeat Chorus)

1 comment:

CoachKn said...

What is the significance of the home-building video?